Introducing the groundbreaking Ez Lift Independence Bed, a fusion of luxury and functionality for unparalleled sleep and mobility support. Our bed is designed to redefine independence in your bedroom, especially for those with mobility challenges.
- Premium Memory Foam Mattress: Experience unmatched comfort that contours to your body, ensuring a restful sleep every night.
- Adjustable Cushioned Arm Rails: Added support for safety and ease, tailored to your comfort needs.
- Modern, Sturdy Design: A sleek and robust frame that complements any bedroom décor.
- Automatic Under-Bed Safety Light: Navigate easily and safely during night-time.
- USB Power Outlets: Keep your devices charged and within reach.
- Unique 90° Rotation and Lifting Mechanism: The bed’s standout feature – rotate and lift effortlessly to a standing position with a user-friendly remote.
- Independence Reimagined: Ideal for individuals with impaired mobility or physical challenges, our bed system helps regain independence and confidence in daily life.
Join the Movement: Embrace the innovation of the Ez Lift Independence Bed and say, “I LOVE MY INDEPENDENCE BED.” Add it to your home today for a transformative sleep and mobility experience.
Dimension: 38”W x 80”L
Height to Mattress Surface: 26”H
Height to Top of Handrail: 35”H
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
Mattress Cover Materials: 99% polyester + 1% spandex
Mattress Layer Breakdown: 3 inches of premium cool gel memory foam at the top of the mattress transitions to a thick layer of high density supportive polyurethane foam at the base of the mattress.
Watch our video on how to set up the EzLift Independence
Products that work well with the EzLift Independence Sleep to Stand Bed
The EZLift Independence Bed works well on its own helping you get in and out of bed. But every once in a while, you may need a little extra help. Here are some great products that can help you stand on those extra tough days.
What comes with the EZLift Independence Sleep to Stand bed?
The EZLift Bed comes with everything you need to help you get in and out of bed easier. Inside the box, you will find:
- The adjustable bed base
- A wired handheld remote.
- Padded side-rails for additional comfort
- Instructions on how to set up the independence sleep to stand up bed
- An alan wrench (the only tool required)
The mattress and any other product ordered will be shipped separately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Independence bed comes with a 10 Year Limited Warranty on the frame and mattress. This includes the first 2 years of in-home electronic parts and labor coverage. Years 3-10 include a prorated warranty on the frame structure only. We also offer 2 additional warranty add-on options. Please see our “Warranty” page for more information.
The Independence Sleep to Stand Bed fits a comes with a 6-inch memory foam mattress, of which 3 inches is premium cool gel memory foam at the top of the mattress transitions to a thick layer of high-density supportive polyurethane foam at the base of the mattress. The bed base comes with an attached cover that goes over the mattress and zips in place. This is what keeps the mattress in place while it lifts you to a standing position. Because of this, it requires a specific mattress.
No. The shipping company will only bring the bed to your door. They will not take it into your home. We do offer a white-glove service if you want the bed brought into your home and set up for you.
Our white-glove delivery will bring the bed into your home, set it up in the room of your choice, and dispose of any packaging material.
If you want to set it up yourself, you can watch our YouTube video on the setup.